Biology Class 9th
381. What is the affect the Increase of temperature on Enzyme Activity:
A) Decreases the Enzyme Activity
B) Increases the Enzyme Activity
C) Has No affect
D) Increases the enzyme activity but only to a point.
382. Each enzyme works at maximum rate at a certain temperature, which is called:
A) Specific Temperature
B) Maximum Temperature
C) Ideal temperature
D) Optimum temperature
383. For most enzymes the optimum temperature is :
384. When temperature rises above the optimum temperature, the rate of reaction ________.
A) Increases Rapidly
B) Increases Gradually
C) Decreases Rapidly
D) Decrease Gradually
385. Change of Structure of Enzyme is called:
D) None of the above
386. The optimum temperature for human enzymes is :
C) 36⁰ C
D) 37⁰ C
387. Human enzymes start to denature quickly at temperature above____
388. Optimum pH for Pepsin is:
389. Trypsin works best at _______ pH.
390. As the concentration of substrates increases, the rate of reaction
C) Increases to a Limit
D) Remains constant
391. If the substrate concentration is increased beyond ________ point, the active sites of enzymes are not available for reaction.
A) Denaturation point
B) Saturation point
D) none of the above
392. The Chemicals which are involved as catalysts inside living bodies are:
393. Enzymes are biological catalysts which:
A) Allow new chemical reaction to occur
B) Are used during chemical reactions
C) Alter the direction of chemical reactions
D) Alter the rate of chemical reactions
394. What is true about enzymes?
A) All parts of enzymes molecules take part in reaction
B) Enzymes lower the activation energy of reaction
C) An enzyme can act upon many substrates
D) They are needed in large quantities
395. What is true about co-factors?
A) Take part in reaction
B) Help enzyme in activity
C) Increase activation energy
D) are composed of proteins.
396. One of the following may function as coenzyme for enzyme.
397. Increase or Decrease in temperature beyond the optimum temperature will:
A) Increase the rate of reaction
B) Decrease the rate of reaction
C) Not affect the rate of reaction
D) Denature the enzymes
398. Trypsin works at:
A) Alkaline pH
B) Acidic pH
C) Neutral Ph
D) pH does not affect it
399. Change in Environmental factors will affect enzymes activity and there ay affect:
D) All of them
400. Pepsin works in:
A) Acidic pH
B) Alkaline pH
C) Neutral pH
D) pH does not effect it