English Class 4th
161. I ________ offering my prayers.
162. The Children ______ studying at home.
163. It ____ raining.
164. They _____ laughing at her.
165. The dog was ______ the ball.
166. They were ______ tea.
168. I _____ been talking to you.
169. He ____ a pet dog.
170. They ____ gone to school.
171. She ____ her work in the morning.
172. Last night, I _____ to the market.
D) had gone
173. She ____ the match.
B) had win
D) had won
174. I ____ the dishes.
B) have washed
D) None of the above
175. The _____ tense tells you that the action has not happened yet but it going to happen in the future.
C) Both A and B
D) None of the above.
176. We shall use ____ with I and we.
C) Both A And B
D) None Of The Above
177. We use will with:
B) He And She
C) It And They
D) All Of The Above
178. He _____ practice with us on Sunday.
179. I ______ be nine year old next week.
180. They ____ finish the job next week.