English Class 5th
141. There was blood in on the mouth of the dog:
142. The Dog saved the baby from the snake.
143. The Faithful wolf was watching over the child.
144. Dogs are playful and love human companionship:
145. _____ is a word which is used to show an action of a person, thing, animal:
146. The Bird flies. The underlined word is:
147. Which of the following can be used as auxiliary verbs:
D) All Of The Above
148. What is the Past Participle of Catch
B) Have Catched
D) None Of The Above
149. A _______ verb is used with another verb to express ideas such as possibility.
A) Linking Verb
B) Helping Verb
C) Model Verb
D) None of the above
150. A/An _____ has the same letters but in different order.
151. Tea, eat and ate are example of:
152. __________ words are words that are identical except for one sound.
153. Hen and Pen are:
154. Television was invented by:
A) Taylor Smith
B) Mr. Baird
155. What is the meaning of Mission:
156. Television was invented in:
157. Many _____ wanted to increase the range of the sight.
158. The Television was invented in:
159. The television is a source of knowledge and ______.
160. Which of the following are articles:
D) All of the above