English Class 5th
181. Meaning of cells:
B) Small Room
182. Meaning of relics:
183. The altitude of the hill is 1000 ft.
184. Takt-i-Bhai is a barren land.
185. The ruins of Takt-i-Bhai ruins are 2000 years old.
186. The duty of the monks was to spread Christianity:
187. The Monk advised people to avoid greed.
188. The word that adds meaning to verb or adjective is called:
189. The boy ran quickly.
190. The old man is very thin. What is the adverb in this sentence?
191. Adverb of _____ shows how
192. They walked quickly. The underlined is adverb of ?
193. Adverb of _____ shows when the action was done.
194. I have heard it before. The underlined word is adverb of:
195. Adverb of ______ shows where the action was done.
196. My Brother is seldom comes here. The underlined word is:
197. Ahmed has _____ finished his test.
198. I saw him ______ the market.
199. The meaning of echoed:
C) Coming Back Of Sound
200. Pakistan defeated ______ in the semi finals of T20 World Cup.
B) South Africa
C) Sri lanka