English Class 5th
261. Words that are similar in sound but different in meaning and spelling are called :
262. Maid and Made are:
263. Words that are spelled and pronounced the same, but different in meaning:
264. She has lost _______. She looks smart.
265. I can’t stand the _____ of blood.
266. _______ names were written onto the trophy.
267. Birds fly easily because:
A) They Are Light Weighted
B) Air Keeps Them Up
C) They Know How To Fly
D) They Cannot Walk
268. The first balloon was filled up with:
A) Hot Air
C) Cool Air
269. The balloon with a man in it rose to a height of:
270. Balloon were not a good way to travel because they:
A) Went High
B) Went Low
C) Had To Be Tied To The Ground With A Rope
D) Could Not Be Steered
271. The _____ tense is used when action Is happening right now or when it happens regularly.
A) Simple Present
B) Present Continues
C) Present Prefect
D) None of the above
272. The baby is ______ for milk.
B) has been crying
D) been crying
273. Traffic consists of which of the following:
A) Cars and Trucks
C) Buses and Rickshaws
D) All of the above
274. What is ditches:
A) Dangerous Curve
C) Broken Parts Of Roads
275. The past tenses tells u that the action has take place before the present.
276. The _______ tense is formed from the past tense of the verb ad be and the past participle of a verb.
A) Simple Past
B) Past Perfect
C) Past Continuous
277. Fame means:
278. Helping others in the hour of ______ is the best deed.
279. Don’t ____ for money or fame.
280. The _____ tense tells us about the actions that have not happened yet.
C) Both A and B