English Class 6th
261. Adjective don’t make their superlative and comparative forms by adding -er/ -est
262. “Bad” is _____ Adjective.
C) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
D) None of these
263. “Beautiful” is Adjective.
264. Superlative Degree of “many” is?
265. “Farthest” is superlative degree of?
266. To agree means to have opinion.
267. “Jamboorie” means?
A) A large party or celebration
268. A group of words having sense but not complete one, is called?
269. They were doing their home work.
A) Simple Past
B) Past Continuous
C) Present Tense
270. Past participle of “Do” is?
271. are sounds which consist of a movement or glide from one vowel to another.
272. She walked towards me. Preposition in this sentence is?
273. We walked aboard the ship. Preposition in this sentence is?
274. The girls calmly took her test. Adverb is?
275. The team eagerly awaited their next opponent. Adverb in this sentence?
276. The player politely asked the official a question. Adverb
277. The team shook hands sincerely after the game. Adverb in this sentence
278. The boys slowly walked to his seat. Adverb in this sentence?
279. You may eat ripe mangoes. Ripe is?
A) Adjective of Quality
B) Adjective of Quantity
280. She is very competent girl. Competent is
A) Adjective of quantity
B) Adjective of quality