English Class 6th
381. The squirrel is grateful to the mountain for giving him a path to move along
382. The squirrel says the mountain is wise.
383. The mountain has got many trees in it.
384. The squirrel can’t crack a nut.
385. How old would be the farmer after two months?
386. Theme of “The King and Farmer” is?
A) Fruit of hard work is sour
B) Fruit of hard work is sweet
C) Hard work is boring
387. The King was passing by a farm
C) None of these
388. The farmer was planting trees.
389. First conditional talk about?
A) Actions in Future
B) Likely to happen
C) Have real possibility of happening
D) All of these
390. If you this letter now, she will receive it tomorrow
B) Will send
391. If I do this rest, I improve my English.
392. If I your ring, I will give it back to you.
A) Will find
B) Was find
393. Palwasha will go for shopping if she_______ time in the afternoon.
394. Safdar ____ go to London next week if he gets a cheap ticket