English Class 7th
1. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was born on:
2. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was born on:
A. 12th Rabi ul Awal
B. 13th Rabi ul Awal
C. 14th Rabi ul Awal
D. 16th Rabi ul Awal
3. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was born in year_____.
A. 573 AD
B. 571 AD
C. 575 AD
4. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) belongs to family of _____.
5. Muhammad (SAW) parent died by the time he was ______ years.
6. Muhammad (SAW) grandfather was:
A. Abdul Mutlib
B. Abu Talib
C. Abu Huraira
7. People call Muhammad (SAW) as:
A. Sadiq Amin
8. At the age of ________ Muhammad Hazrat (SAW) retire to Mount Hira for prayers and Meditation.
9. First verse of Holy Quran was revealed to Muhammad (SAW) by Hazrat Jibrail (A.S) in _______.
A. Mount Hira
B. Mount Neelam
C. Mount Kousar
D. Mount Faiza
10. Hazrat Muhammad delivered his last Sermon (Khutbah) on ________.
A. 9th Zulhijjah
B. 10th Zulhijjah
C. 15th Zulhijjah
D. 16th Zulhijjah
11. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) spread no effort in _______ the true religion islam.
12. Allah has forbidden you to take__________.
13. Do not forget that every Muslim should be truly a _______ be avenged.
14. People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your _______ prayers daily.
15. ______ during the month of Ramadan.
16. Muslim must have to give zakat in your______.
17. Feed and clothes your ______ with such food as you eat yourself and with such clothes as you wear yourself.
18. No Prophet will come after ________.
A. Muhammad (SAW)
B. Abubakar (RA)
C. Hazrat Umar (RA)
19. What is the basis of superiority in the eyes of Allah?
A. Earning wealth
B. White skin
C. Good parentage
D. Goodness and piety
20. “There is no preference for Arab over the non-Arab. Here the word “preference” means_______
A. Liking for
B. Disliking for
D. Hatred for