English Class 7th
261. He that have____can have what he will
262. In today’s world,____ is not a bliss.
263.____ are going for picnic today
264. This is the girl who/whose parents want to meet.
265. You and _____ are invited to dinner this evening
266. He is as good as?
267. Nobody but was present at that time.
268. Asif bounced a ball.
A. A ball was bounced by Asif
B. A ball is boumced by Asif
C. Asif bounced ball
269. He sings a song.
A. Song is being sung by him
B. A song is sung by him
C. He sung a song
270. He doesn’t sing a song.
A. A song is not sing by him
B. A song is being not sung by him
C. A song is not sung by him
271. I am writing a letter.
A. A letter is written by her
B. A letter is being written by him
C. A letter was written by me
272. Am 1 writing a letter?
A. Is a letter being written by me?
B. Was a letter being written by him
C. Has a letter being written by me
273. He says, “They will hurt you”.
A. He said to me that they will hurt you
B. He said to me that he would be hurt me
C. He said to me that they would hurt me
D. He said to me that they would hurt you
274. My father said to me, “You must work hard”.
A. My father said to me that I must work hard
B. My father said to me that you must work hard
C. My father said to me that you have to work hard
D. My father said to me that I had to work hard
275. She said, “My parents are going to Karachi”.
A. She said that my parents were going to Karachi
B. She said that my parents gone to Karachi
C. She said that her parents were going to Karachi
D. She said that her parents are going to Karachi
276. Mother said, “Where are you going”?
A. Mother said me where I am going
B. Mother said to me where are you going
C. Mother asked where I was going
D. Mother asked me where I am going
277. “Did you come from Lahore”? said Sarah to Boy.
A. Sarah asked the boy if he had come from Lahore
B. Sarah asked the boy if he come from Lahore
C. Sarah asked the boy if he came from Lahore
D. Sarah said the boy did he come from Lahore
278. Why do they take you on Lunch?
A. Why are you taken them by Lunch?
B. Why do you taken by them on lunch?
C. Why is you taken by them on lunch
D. Why do you taken by them on lunch?
279. Will she oppose them?
A. Will she oppose them?
B. Will they opposed by her?
C. Will they be opposed by her?
D. Will they been opposed by her?
280. Will they attend meeting?
A. Will the meeting attended by them?
B. Will the meeting being attended by them?
C. Will the meeting be attended by them
D. Would the meeting attend by them?