English Class 8th
124. ________ is one of them who turned the dreams of the Muslims of India into reality by creating Pakistan.
B. Sir syed Ahmed Ali Khan
C. Liaqat Ali Khan
125. Quaid-e-Azam was born in a respectable family of Karachi on _________
A. 25 Dec, 1854
B. 23 Dec, 1874
C. 25 Dec, 1876
126. Quaid-e-Azam got his early education in __________.
A. Karachi Mission School
B. London School of Economics
C. Anglo Oriental School
127. Quaid-e-Azam got admission in ___ in 1895, to get a degree of Bar-at- Law
128. Quaid-e-Azam joined All India National Congress in _____.
129. Quaid-e-Azam joined All India Muslim League in_________.
130. Quaid-e-Azam also brought reconciliation between the Congress Party and the Muslim League in the form of Lucknow Pact, ______.
131. Quaid-e-Azam took the charge as ________ of All India Muslim League, the party was politically, socially and economically at its lowest ebb
132. Pakistan Resolution was passed on _______.
A. 23rd March, 1949
B. 23rd March 1940
C. 23 March 1939
133. Pakistan Resolution was passed in _________ in a huge public gathering that the Muslim league demanded the division of India into two parts.
134. Gandhi called Quaid-e-Azam a ________for he would never compromise on his principles,
A. impossible man
B. possible man
C. kind hearted man
135. When Pakistan came into being, ________, on this occasion told his people, “ You are free to go to your temples: you are free to go to your mosque or to any place of worship in this state of Pakistan
B. Sir Syed Ahmed Ali Khan
C. Liaqat Ali Khan
136. Quaid-e-Azam died _________ months after the creation of Pakistan and was buried in Karachi.
137. Complete analogous pairs below. Evening is to morning as dinner is to_____________.
138. Left is to right as horizontal is to________.
139. All is to many as few is to_______.
140. Butcher is to knife as hairdresser is to _________.