English Class 8th
321. The rainbow gave all the lovely_______ to the kingfisher
322. The King fisher lives on?
323. Lawns are smooth as ______.
A. Shining glass
324. The kingfisher _______ its wings.
325. The Kingfisher is neither proud nor ______.
326. The Kingfisher loves ____ place.
327. Common point between poet and Kingfisher is ______.
A. Quiet place
328. Lake Saiful Malook is ______ Km away from Naran. A
329. Marvellous means?
B. Extremely Good
330. Majestic means?
A. Impressive because of beauty and size
B. Bad shape
331. Deft means?
332. Terrain means?
A. Mentioning natural features of an area
333. Check out means?
B. Paying out bill and Leaving
C. To look
334. I hope this letter finds you in good health and lots of happiness. Finds you means?
A. The time when letter discovers you’re in good health
B. Arrival of letter at a time when you’re in good health
C. the time letter looks at you in good health
335. The noisy river Kunar passes through city of Balakot. Noisy river refers to?
A. Talkative and lively river
B. Loud and fast flowing river
C. Slow and gently flowing river
D. Unhurried and smoothly flowing river
337. The taste of food was marvelous and mouth watering. Mouth-watering is?
A. Hyphenated compound adjective
B. Hyphenated compound noun
C. Hyphenated compound verb
D. Hyphenated compound adverb
338. Lake Saif ul Malook provides marvellous view of?
A. Malika Parbat
B. Mount K-2
C. Mount Everest
D. Malam Jabba
339. Motel means?
B. Lodging establishment
340. Fauna means?
A. Animals of an area
B. Plants of an area