History Class 6th
81. Ashoka became the king of India at the age of _____
82. _____ Period is considered to be a golden period for revival of Hinduism.
D) None of these
83. Alexander was a Greek.
84. Ashoka was the founder of Mauryan dynasty.
85. Chandar Gupt was the founder of Buddhism.
86. Jainism is a modern religion.
87. Rajpoots were the followers of Buddhism.
88. Jainism became popular because of:
89. Pushkalawati was the old name of ___
90. The Muslim army consisted of _____ thousands soldiers.
91. The name of Raja Dahir’ son was?
92. Hajjaj Bin Yousaf was the Governor of?
93. Harbor of Debal was under the control of?
C) Muhammad Bin Qasim
94. Mohammad Bin Qasim was the _____ of Hajjaj.
C) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
95. Subukatgin died in?
96. When he was made Commander in Chief he was ____ years old.
97. Multan came under the sway of Muslims in?
98. Mohammad Bin Qasim spent _____ years in Sindh.
C. 3 ½
99. Sind was called?
A. Land of Sindhis
B. Bab ul Islam
100. Mahmood Ghaznavi was the son of?