History Class 7th
261. In the battle of ______, Talpur were defeated by East India Company.
262. Mughal Sultanate began to crumble during ______ era.
A) Ahmad Shah
B) Mohammad Shah
C) Shah Nawaz
263. After the death of Aurangzeb, Bengal emerged as an independent state under?
A) Qaim Khan
B) Ali Warde Khan
264. After the death of Ali Wardee Khan in 1756, _______ the head of Bengal.
A.Nawab ud Dawla
B.Siraj ud Dawla
C. Mohammad Shah
265. With the help of Siraj ud Dawal’ nephew ________, in the battle of ______, Sirajud Dawla was defeated by British.
A) Mir Jaffar/Palasi
B) Ali Khan/Pani pat
266. After the death of Siraj ud Dawla, who became Governor of Bengal?
A) Mir Jaffar
B) Mir Sadiq
C) Nawab Shah
267. Hyderabd Deccan was province of?
A) Southern India
B) South Punjab
268. Who was the independent ruler of Deccan?
A) Asif Khan
B) Siraj Ul Mulk
C) Mir Jaffar
D) Nizam ul Mulk Asif
269. Who was French General who trained army in South India?
270. During the era of ______ , nawab Sadat Ali had announced independence of Oudh.
A) Bahadar Shah
C) Mohammad Shah
271. The capital of Oudh was?
272. ______ was sent to Calcutta and British captured Oudh.
A) Wajid Ali Shah
B) Nawab Khan
C) Shuja Ud Dawla
273. Voscoday Gama discovered route to India in?
274. Portugeese captured ______ and made it trade center.
275. Residents of Holland are called?
276. Dutch sent Portugeese home from ______ .
C) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
D) None of these
277. British captured control over India from?
278. In 1741,_____ became Governor of those areas captured by Franch.
279. British defeated portugeese in ______ and made their trade centers.
280. Who orchestrated Black Hole incident plot?
A) Hall Wheel
B) William Black