History Class 7th
301. In Buxar war, the number of East India Company’ soldiers was?
302. The number of Muslim army was?
303. The agreement between Shuja ud Dawla and British was called?
A) Allahabad Agreement
B) Palasi Agreement
304. As per Allahabad Agreement. the Company was given the right to collect taxes from an area of ______ square kilometer
A) 5 lakh
B) 4 lakh
C) 3 lakh
305. Shuja ud Dawla paid _____ lakh as a fine for war
306. After the death of Shah Alam the 2nd, who ascended to the throne
B) Akbar the 2nd
307. Bahadar Shah surrendered before_____ in 1857?
308. Bahadar Shah was sent in exile to?
309. Who laid the foundation of Punjab army?
A) Rana Singh
B) Ranjeet Singh
310. The demographic composition in Sikh Sultanate was?
A) 80% Muslims
B) 10% Sikhs
C) 10% Hindus
D) All of these
311. Army of Sikhs was called?
A) Sikh Army
B) Punjab Army
312. Ranjeet Singh was crowned in?
313. The first capital of Sikh Sultanate was?
314. Sikh Sultanate came to end in?
315. In Rohail Khand, Pashtun state was established by?
A) Ali Khan
B) Dawood Khan
316. In 1721 _____ became the Nawab of Rohail Khand
A) Dawood Khan
B) Ali Mohammad Khan
C) Nawab Siraj
317. Najeeb ud Dawla took part in third battle of panipat with army of _____
318. Marahat Sultanate was established in?
319. Who established Marahata state in 1658?
A) Dada Jee
B) Tara Jee
C) Shiva Jee
320. Shivajee ruled for _____ years