Mathematics Class 7th
201. Diameter is a but not every chord is not necessarily a diameter.
202. segment is the region bounded by the cord and the minor arc.
203. segment is the region bounded by the chord and the major arc.
204. An triangle is one whose all three sides are of equal length and each angle measure 60o.
205. An Isosceles triangle is the one in which two sides are congruent and an- gles opposite to each side are also equal however the third angle is different.
206. A figure with two facing sides of equal length and parallel but no an- gle of 90
207. A triangle in which all the three angles are less than 90o is called triangle.
208. a triangle having one greater than 90.
209. A triangle whose all sides sides are congruent.
210. A closed figure having four sides.
211. A quadrilateral having one pair of parallel lines.
212. A quadrilateral having facing sides equal with all 90o .
213. A quadrilateral having four sides with no angle of 90o.
214. A quadrilateral with four congruent sides and all angles of 90o.
215. is the ratio of circumference of circle to its diameter.
A. Pi π
216. The value of π is
217. Circumference of circle is equal to?
218. Area if circle is equal to?
219. Surface area of cylinder is?
C. 2πr (h + r)
220. Volume of cylinder?