Science Class 5th
81. Classification of Animals and plants is called as:
82. All of the following are flowering plants, except:
83. Running birds have lost their ability to fly because:
A) They failed to develop wings in their life time.
B) They tried to live in water
C) They had no natural predator
D) Their wings were destroyed due to some virus
84. All of the characteristics of Mammals except:
A) Hair on Body
B) Very hard and rough skin
C) Mother suckles the babies on its milk
D) give birth to babies.
85. Monocots are different from dicots plants by the characteristics of:
A) Roots depth in the soil
B) Grow in the deserts
C) Stem very hard and woody
D) Numbers of cotyledons in the Seed
86. None Flowering Plants grow in:
B) Rocky place
C) Damp Places
D) Every where
87. Monocots and Dicots are subgroups of ________.
A) Non Flowering Plants
B) Flowering Plants
D) none of the above
88. Insects and worms are the subgroup of _______.
C) Non Vertebrates
89. Vertebrates that respire through gills are called:
90. Snakes, crocodile and Turtles belong to the group of:
D) None of the above
91. Small organisms are seen by the help of special equipment called as:
D) Magnifying glass
92. Microscope was invented by:
A) James Frank
B) Antony VanLeewenhoeke
C) Robert Brown
D) James Franklin
93. The Microscope was invented by a _______Scientisit.
94. Microscope was invented in ______.
95. Microscope show the image in ______ way.
96. _______ are the smallest and simplest organisms.
97. Viruses can only be seen by:
A) Naked Eye
B) Light Microscope
C) Compound Microscope
D) Electron Microscope
98. Viruses can be in the shape of:
D) All of the above
99. Viruses are very useful for everyone.
100. Pox is caused by: